Monday, April 18, 2011

IMM (6)

IMM Is hosted by The Story Siren, (go wish her a happy birthday)

I know the blog has been slow this week, My dog got attacked by dogs, and requires 24 hour care, so i feel likei am dying. On the up side, I got some reading dont and reviews should be stacking up on The Book Mystress, with in the next couple of days, who knew with all these meme, i could punch some reviews out? lol!!

ok so i only got Ebooks this week,

For Review:
Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid -  Sarah Billington.
Acadia, The Lost King and the Goddess of Time - Ali Naqvi
Acadia, Book I: The Lost King and the Goddess of Time (The Second Great War Trilogy)Cover for 'Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid'


I am curtain i got more IMM this week but thats all i can think of, be sure to share you links below, xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your dog but hope it's getting better :) Life was easier when boys were stupid sounds like a fun read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog... I'll be back often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by