Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Introduction

I'm excited that The Book Mystress invited me to write on this blog! I love books and if there were a word bigger than love I'd use it! I read a lot and I'll be reviewing some of the books I read or have read on this blog.

I enjoy fiction the most and prefer young adult paranormal romance along with adult romance. But I read mysteries as well so I'm not a one-track reader.

My favorite authors include some of the big names like J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer and Stephen King but I also like some of the more underground (though best-selling authors) like Lee Wilson.

Right now we're getting a lot of snow and it's darkly cloudy outside. In my opinion that is perfect reading weather. My husband and I have decided to put the kids to bed early tonight, sit by the fire and read for about an hour and a half before bed.

I look forward to contributing here!

-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by